This handmade Artisanal BEAR is designed in collaboration with NYC designer Francesca Miranda of PalazzoNYC. It is hand stitched by her from all AtelierOM fabrics - all zerowaste, handspun, handwoven organic cottons naturally dyed with a kaleidescope of unique indigo blockprints. Each bear is one of a kind and all of the proceeds are donated to the Vatsalya rural children's school in Rajasthan, India. This bear is the perfect way to support eco-ethical design and make a difference in the world.
Bespoke with your own fabrics is also available if you would like to make a memorial "carebear" to anyone or even in your own outgrown babyclothes!!! Best to Upcycle always.
ART BEAR - small
- spotclean with gentle soaps
- handwash or gentle cycle with eco soap
- air dry in warm place
- always keep out of long exposures to sun and away from dust for the longevity of Indigos
- 100% organic handwoven homespun Desi cotton
- artisanally handblockprinted // mud resist printed.
- natural dyed in Rajasthan India
- recycled polyfill
- guaranteed made with LOVE